The fight against the spread of corona virus in Nigeria is still on, and is getting more intense by the day. Therefore everybody is doing whatever he/she can to help in this fight, and the church, as always, is not left out.
On Tuesday, 24th March 2020, the church founded by Dr Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Gospel Center, donated medical equipment to the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA). These equipment, running into several millions of Naira, is geared towards preventing more infections by corona virus in the city of Abuja.
Some of the items donated include:
1. Ultrasound machine (one standard unit)
2. 5 KVA generator (1 unit)
3. Hospital beds and mattresses (8 units)
4. Micro Haematoent centrifuge (one standard unit)
5. Oxygen cylinder (2 sets)
6. Sphygmomanometers (3 units)
7. Gynecologic couch (1 standard unit)
8. Examination couch (1 unit)
9. Infant weighing scales (2 units)
10. Oxygen face masks (5 packs)
11. 20 liters of Dettol
12. 20 liters of Methylated spirit
13. Regular face masks (5 cartons)
14. Automatic stretcher (1 unit)
15. Hospital screen (1 standard unit)
16. Height measuring sticks (2 units)
17. Diagnostic sets (2 units)
18. Drip stands (6 units)
19. Medical boots (10 pairs)
20. Standing fans (7 units)
These items and more were handed over to the an excited Minister of State (FCT), Dr. Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu, by Dr Paul Enenche, his wife (Dr Becky Paul-Enenche), and some leaders of the church.